Lovingly Confrontational


Well holy moly donut shop.


I stepped away from this blank page for about 2 hours and there were already four page views. If that's not some conviction of my soul to tell me "get on your horse and start writing, sister!"


I used to blog. Back when my blogs were REALLY entertaining and I was a single mom, toddler-slingin', crazy life jugglin' circus act with more than three rings. And then...well, life grew more comfortable and less wine induced and perhaps, well, shoot let's just admit it - STABLE - and I stopped writing.

Stopped writing on the blog, anyway.


I'm a habitual note taker. I have books and books of lined pages, black ink only, because blue pens are death and all things bad and litigation focused in this world. Several years ago, I dove headfirst into my Bible and well...I never looked back.


Can I share with you friends? Dive. In.

Spare yourself the struggle and heartache and the years of stubborn insistence that you can do it yourself because I've been there. I juggled ALL the BALLS BY MYSELF. It was not fun. I take no pride in it. It was UGLY.


And quite frankly, Jesus' way is better.


I have been encouraged to start writing again, to share my experiences and crazy obsession with the Word of God. I want to share with you and entertain you in a new way: showing you how God moves mightily and quickly and how absolutely breathtaking and real and "NO WAY that really happened!" our Bible is. I want you to see how much better life is with Jesus. When you don't just go through the motions, but nuture real relationship with Him.


Someone once called me "lovingly confrontational." And next to being called Oprah, that's probably the biggest compliment I've ever received. And DO I RECEIVE THAT. I'm screen printing shirts NOW, tracking on my social media, campaigning for the #lovinglyconfrontational hashtag.


I embrace that role and I want to confront you. lovingly, to encounter His presence alongside with me. In a daily, floor of the threshing room sort of way. Let's do this, together.


"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me." - Philippians 3:12

Comments

Popular Posts